You may always shop our product from main page through category to find your needs, or, simply search the product you’re interested in.
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050 Laptop GPU Intel® UHD Graphics
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-11400H Processor 2.7 GHz (12M Cache, up to 4.5 GHz, 6 Cores)
- Memory: 8GB DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM *2 (32GB Max)
- Storage: 512GB PCIe® 3.0 NVMe™ M.2 SSD
- Expansion Slots: 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM slots, 2x PCIe
- Display: 17.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9
1-month trial for new Microsoft 365 customers. Credit card required.
3 YEAR PICK UP AND RETURN WARRANTY
- Model full name: FX706HC-I516512B0W
- Part Number: 90NR0734-M00AB0
Free ShippingOn orders over R 1500 *Inside South Africa
Easy ReturnsHassle free returns within 7 business days
|Syndicated Content Provider||Flix|
|Operating System||Windows 11|
|Maximum Resolution||FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5|
|Processor speed||Intel® Core™ i5-11400H Processor 2.7 GHz (12M Cache, up to 4.5 GHz, 6 Cores)|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5|
|GPU||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050 Laptop GPU|
|Storage||512GB PCIe® 3.0 NVMe™ M.2 SSD|
|Storage Space||512GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD|
|I/O Ports||1x RJ45 LAN port
3x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A\n1x Thunderbolt™ 4 support DisplayPort™
|Camera||720P HD camera|
|Audio||1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack|
|Warranty||3 YEAR PICK UP AND RETURN WARRANTY|
1| How can I place an order?
Member or Guest
Purchase with our membership or feel free to shop as a guest, however, our membership may have you more advantages of shopping here.
Member or Guest
Buy by simply click add to cart with chosen product. Your product will be added to cart, don’t worry, you can shop around and add some more items and also add some cool accessories on last glance.
Bring your bag through our fast checkout either membership or as a guest, we provide various shipping and payment methods as service for you.
Place an order
Confirmation mail will be sent right away after an order is placed; however, order detail and progress can always be checked from my purchase account.
Do not worry if you still cannot make up your mind, you can click “heart” aside the product grid or in product page to pick it up later add it to your wish list.
*Please kindly note that submission of an order constitutes an offer to purchase goods or services, subject to acceptance or cancellation by ASUS.
2| Is it possible to order by phone?
The ASUS Store does not support telephone orders. Please use the online shop to place your orders.
3| What should I do if my parcel is lost?
ASUS will proactively monitor the delivery of your parcel from end to end. If your parcel is not delivered after a certain period of dispatch, Asus will contact courier for information and notify you if we found out that your parcel is lost. If you feel that your parcel is lost or missing, please contact ASUS Support as soon as possible. We will investigate the issue and determine for the next steps. Once we obtain all the relevant information it will take 5 to 7 business days to process.
4| How do I track my order?
You could track your order by viewing "My Orders" section of your ASUS account.
You could also get more detailed information in the courier website. My Orders
For additional Queries, you can contact ASUS eShop on : +27 10 329 3999 Whatsapp: 083 892 1188 Email: email@example.com
5| What should I do if my parcel was damaged upon delivery?
If you noticed that your parcel is damaged when you receive and sign for it, please request the courier to make an abnormal remark on the shipping label. Please keep the original packaging and contact ASUS support right away. When you contact us, please include pictures or evidence along with your claim. Once we obtain all the relevant information it will usually take 5 to 7 business days to process.
6| What should I do if my tracking has not been updated for an extended period?
If you notice that your tracking number has not been updated for an extended period of time, please contact ASUS Support on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Once we obtain all the relevant information it will take 5 to 7 business days to process. We will do our best to handle your case.
7| What should I do if I received wrong or missing merchandise?
If you received wrong or missing merchandise, please contact ASUS Support right away. When you contact us, please include pictures or evidence along with your claim. Once we obtain all the relevant information it will usually take 5 to 7 business days to process.
8| What should I do before I sign for your parcel?
First you should confirm the information on the shipping label and the outer packaging, check if there are any breakages or severe damage. If there is anything abnormal, please contact ASUS Support ona email@example.com
9| What happens if my parcel is returned to warehouse?
Most of our couriers will make three attempts at delivery before marking a parcel as undeliverable. Once your parcel is marked as undeliverable it will be returned to warehouse. Once we received your returned parcel, we will then process a refund to the original account used to purchase the item(s). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact ASUS Support on firstname.lastname@example.org .
10| What should I do if I didn’t receive an order confirmation e-mail?
Please ensure that the email address on your order is correct or that the email has not been sent directly to a spam folder. You could also go into My Account page to query order detail.
11| What VAT will be applied?
The ASUS Store must comply with the laws concerning VAT, which are determined according to the type of product and the country of delivery. You will be reminded of the VAT rate that applies to your order on the page of your shopping cart before completing your order. The e-mail confirming your order and the e-mail containing your invoice will also remind you of the VAT rate and the total amount of the order.
12| Why is my order status showing as "Pending" even though I've already paid?
To secure every customer, ASUS payment partner will undergo series of security checks. Please contact ASUS support on email@example.com directly to query pending payment status. Please be noted that ASUS store only ship orders after funds have cleared.
13| Why is my order status showing as "Processing " instead of "Paid"?
When an order shows as "Processing", this is usually due to a faulty connection between the credit/debit card provider's server and our own. Once the payment has been successful, we will update the order status to "Paid". If you don't want to wait, you can cancel the order in the "My Orders" section My Account of your account and place a new one with a different payment method.
14| I have paid by Wire Transfer; how long will it take to reach you?
The funds will show as debited from your account on the same day that payment has been made, once payment is made it can take between 5 to 7 working days for it to show in our system. You will then receive an order confirmation email and your order will go into processing.
15| What payment methods are available?
We offer various payment methods. Which is why we have integrated with Payfast and Mobicred which allows you to pay in these simple and convenient payment methods:
- Payfast: Credit and Cheque Cards, Instant EFT, Masterpass, Debit Card
- MobiCred: Mobicred is an online account that gives buyers access to credit which they can pay use to pay for goods.
16| How do I request a refund? How long after I request a return will I receive my refund?
If you are within the 7-day refund policy period and would like to request a refund, please contact Customer Service or issue the return session in Myaccount. Please note that if the item is opened, used, or damaged we reserve the right to decline the return or charge a restocking fee of R300. All refund requests are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, you will be required to provide the following details when requesting a refund:
- Reason for return
- Serial number of item: (found on the item)
- Quantity and names of items to be returned
- Collection address
If you are outside the 7-day refund policy period and the reason for your refund request is due to a technical or quality issue then please contact Technical Support.
Your refund will be initiated by Digital River within 7 working days of the product arriving at the warehouse.
After the refund has been initiated, the time it will take for your refund to reach you will depend on your method of payment.
Credit Card, PayFast, Debit Card
It can take up to 7 working days after the refund is initiated for the funds to show on your account.
You will be sent an email with a secure link requesting your bank account details for the refund. Once the details have been received from you and the refund has been initiated, it can take up to 14 working days for the funds to be returned to your bank account.
Please note: these timelines are estimate times only.
17| Does ASUS collect and store my credit/debit card details?
Please note that ASUS never collect your card details. After you confirm your order on the checkout page, you will be redirected to our payment service provider's encrypted page to provide your card details.
How can I use a coupon?
To use a coupon, simply enter the coupon code during the payment process. The order summary will show the price reduction applied by the coupon.
Upon completion of the order, the order confirmation will be sent by e-mail.
All coupons are valid only for a specific period. The expiration date of a coupon is indicated in the e-mail sent in electronic or paper format together with the coupon.
Coupons can be rejected for the following reasons:
- The coupon has expired.
- The coupon can only be used for orders of a higher amount than the one made.
- The coupon code is incorrect. Recheck the coupon code number and enter it again. Please be noted that there are some common errors: 1 or l, 0 or O.
- Attempt to apply a discount to a product not included in the coupon offer, such as in the case of products supplied with others or of refurbished products to which coupon discounts are not applicable.
- The coupon can be used for a limited number of pieces and this limit has already been reached. For example, it may be limited to the first 100 pieces sold.
- Terms and conditions of use of coupons
- The use of coupons may be limited to some types of products, to orders of a certain amount and / or to certain periods of time, based on the criteria established by ASUS Shop. By sending an order with coupons, you accept the restrictions applied by the terms and conditions set out below:
- Coupons are valid only for the purchase of products for sale on ASUS Shop.
- Coupons are for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial transactions.
- Coupons must be used when ordering.
- Coupons can only be used in the period between the start and end date of validity, specified on the coupon or otherwise communicated.
The use of coupons is limited to one coupon per customer and per order.
- Coupons are not transferable.
- The validity of the coupons may be subordinate or not compatible with other discounts, products or promotions.
- Coupons may require a minimum order, for the amount indicated in each individual coupon.
- Coupons may not be valid for refurbished products.
- Coupons may be usable for a limited number of pieces, e.g. the first 100 pieces sold.
- Coupons are not redeemable for cash.
- Coupons may only be valid if used with a certain payment method.
- Coupons are not retroactive and cannot be used for orders already made.
- The value and method of use of the coupons are subject to change without notice.
Coupon of returned products
The coupons, used for the purchase of products subsequently returned, will be considered equally consumed and cannot be refunded or re-credited.
Is my coupon still valid?
All coupons have a validity period. You will find the validity date of your coupon in the e-mail or postal mail received with the code.
What is the warranty policy for the ASUS Devices?
Please refer more detail in ASUS Premium Care: (Hyperlink: Premium Care link)
20| How do I repair my device?
ASUS Technical Support can help you. Extensive information and contact details can be found here.
21| How do I return my device?
We are sorry that you'd like to return the device.
You could either go to "My Order" or directly call ASUS support to issue the return, and we will guide you through the return process. Before the return, make sure you read through the return policy
22| What should I do if I received a broken product?
If you open your parcel and find out that the product inside is damaged, please take photos, keep the original packaging and contact ASUS support right away on email@example.com. When you contact us, please include pictures or evidence along with your claim. Once we obtain all of the relevant information it will usually take 5 to 7 business days to process.
23| Can I purchase add-ons during the repair process?
Our repair services are strictly limited to repairing or replacing your device. We will not be able to handle add-on accessories you purchased during this process.
24| Can I purchase specific parts for my device?
Unfortunately, we do not currently sell specific parts.
25| Shipping Policy
- Delivery is free on all orders over R1500 and accordingly the delivery fee will be displayed when you checkout if your order is below the R1500 free shipping Value and recorded in your order once you checkout which will be emailed to you.
- Orders being shipped outside the boarders of South Africa will carry a special shipping fee which is subject to change.
- Delivery of your order will be made within 1 – 7 business working days within inlaying areas and 3-8 working days for outlaying areas.
- Your Order will only be delivered to a valid address in South Africa, on business days between 08h00 and 16h00 and You, or the person accepting delivery on your behalf, may be requested to produce identification, when accepting the delivery of Your Order.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
- Within 48 hours of your Order having been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation containing your shipping details, a tracking number and a link to track your Order.
- When your Order is delivered, You must inspect the Products and be satisfied that the Products conform to the quality and quantity You ordered and are free from any defects.
- You are not able to return any Products to Us with the courier and if you wish to return the Products, You must follow the returns procedure, as contained in our Online Returns Terms and Conditions
26| Return & Replacement
a. ASUS products are made to the highest standards and undergo rigorous testing. If you are not satisfied with your ASUS product for any reason, you may request a return within fourteen (14) calendar days of delivery. Once we approve your request and receive the product, we will give you a full refund.
b. In accordance with relevant consumer law, any goods that are not (1) of satisfactory quality; (2) fit for their given purpose; or (3) as described, may be returned free of charge within 14 days of delivery. Please submit a ticket describing the problem with your device. In order to be eligible for a refund, you must contact us within 14 days and describe in detail how the goods were defective, damaged, or materially different.
c. We may choose not to accept returns in certain situations, including, without limitation, the following circumstances:
i. Defects or damages caused by misuse, neglect, physical damage, tampering, incorrect adjustment, normal wear and tear or incorrect installation after purchase.
ii. Part of the objects missing in the gift box.
iii. Price fluctuations being the sole reason for return.
iv. Missing of the original gift box
v. Freebie or bundle apart
d. In all cases, we will inspect the product(s) and verify any fault. To qualify for a replacement or refund, devices must be in undamaged, ‘as new’ condition and with the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the product returned is reasonably deemed to have been damaged or any component in the original packaging is missing.
e. Please go to MyOrder to issue your return or contact ASUS Support customer service to request a return at (hyperlink: return order link). Without a verified customer return request, the returned package will be declined. Return requests cannot be cancelled once they have reached “shipped” status.
f. Once you’ve issued the return by yourself or contacted ASUS support:
i. You will receive and be required to submit a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Print out the RMA form and place it inside of the shipping package you're returning.
ii. All items from your original shipment including devices, accessories, gift boxes and documentation. Do not send additional add-ons such as your SIM card, cases, screen protectors, or headphones that are not come with the original packaging. If such items are shipped to us by mistake, we are not able to return them.
iii. Before returning any unit for service, be sure to back up your data. You are responsible for the personal information stored in your phone - please erase all personal and sensitive data on the device before sending it to ASUS. ASUS will not be responsible for any disclosure of data still on the returned or serviced device.
iv. During service, data stored on the device may be deleted and reformatted. ASUS is not and shall not be held responsible for the loss of any software programs, data or other information contained on or accessible through the product. Recovery and reinstallation of third-party software programs, data and information are not covered under warranty.
27| How can I create an ASUS account?
1.With the ASUS Account, you can use the various service provided by ASUS. After you login to the ASUS account, you can register with the ASUS products which you purchased and get various ASUS product promotion offered by ASUS from time to time.
2.Go to the ASUS Official Website and click "Login" at the upper right corner. Click Sign Up.
3. Choose the registration method from mailbox as for the member login that you prefer. (Registering by mailbox will be mandatory for shopping in store).
4. Fill your information in the required fields marked *. Click "I'm not a robot" and click "Sign Up".
5. Verification of your basic information completed.
6. Please access to your email and click the verification link to activate your ASUS account.
28| Is it possible to create a wish list?
You can click “heart” aside the product grid or in product buy page to save your favorite product and pick it up later.
29| How to subscribe to ASUS newsletter?
Join our membership and subscribe our EDM for more product information.
30| How does ASUS protect my personal data?
31| How can I request ASUS to erase or download my personal data collected by ASUS?
If you would like to erase or download your personal data collected by ASUS, please visit: “Customer's request on personal data interface” (Hyperlink: Privacy data). on ASUS official website to file your request. After your request is filed, you will receive an automated email from us informing you of the application number. ASUS will respond your application in accordance with legal requirement
32| How can I register my device warranty?
There are three ways to register the device warranty.
- From ASUS official website member: Support
- From ASUS Acoount , MyASUS for windows application, : Support
- Using MyASUS Phone app: Support
You could also purchase ASUS Premium Care to extend your warranty period, expand the warranty coverage, and add extra protection to your ASUS device.
(Hyperlink: Support site link)
33| Product information
How could I download the driver of my device?
There are 2 ways you could find the driver of your device, through MyASUS or download center at ASUS support site. You could find more detail in the following link.
ASUS Technical Support can help you. Extensive information and contact details can be found here.
For hardware troubleshooting or technical support request, contact one of the following contacts:
ASUS Support Hotline:
+39 06 97626662 (09: 00-17: 00; Mon - Fri)
ASUS technical support: Official Support| ASUS South Africa
ASUS Shop Customer Service
For information on purchases, questions on the progress of orders, information on products, returns, deliveries, invoices and, in general, problems relating to orders, contact the ASUS Shop customer service center.
- Email address: Asus@dg.co.za
- Tel: 010 055 8521
-Whatsapp: 083 891 1188
- Mon-Fri, 09: 00-13: 00; 14: 00-18: 00.
If we have questions about your order, you may be contacted by the ASUS shop customer service.